Project Profile: • Developed and managed the 5-story, 459 bed state-of-the-art facility costing $23MM.
• All suites have amenities of luxury apartment housing.
• Project built on former infirmary. In exchange for the site we developed a 3,100SF Wellness Facility on the base level of the Building.
• Structured the Tax exempt Off balance sheet Financing for the University to fund the project.
In addition, to the construction of the 185,000 square foot facility that included amenities like individual bedrooms; with high speed internet access in every bedroom cable TV access in each suite; laundry facilities on each wing of every floor.
E agle Landing Student Housing/Durham NC
Structures, in partnership with Place Properties, won a nationwide RFP from North Carolina Central University for the development of a student housing facility. The solicitation was to develop and manage a 5-story 408-bed state of the art facility. The Structures led the team successfully designed a cost efficient building full of amenities that students are accustomed to having in their own homes. Read more...see profile link above.
Transit near development / Brentwood, MD
• 147 Units
• 6,350 Sq./ft. Retail
9,800 sq/ft Retail
• Contractor: Coakley Williams
• Architect: Waldon Scott Architects
• Project Award Date: June 1, 2004
• Construction Start Date: May 15, 2005
• Project Completion Date: July 15, 2006
• Cost: 28MM